11.3.10

Road Show Exhib. (Recap)

Hello! I wanna share that I joined a photography exhibition in 2008 for Singapore Health Care with NAFA Photography Club from my college. The theme of the exhibition was 'The Journey of Emotions'. It was planned since that year to have this exhibition going around hospitals for seminars in Singapore. 

I found out from my friend, Yurie, who took these pictures below(thanks man! ). I just know that the road show is now in happened in his college, MDIS. So this exhibition was actually going around colleges for seminars also. So here are some photos that I took from his facebook...

These two photos above is mine which I took on around 2008. Its basically about people that holds two different feelings and pretends that everything is alright while it is not. Thanks for Tari who wants to be my model. 

Oh and btw, this sunday I will be participating in a collective exhibition held by HortPark, Singapore. You will be able to see some of my last final project (here) in live, so please do come :D

All photos taken by Yurie Martin
check out his work here 

1 comment:

  1. it looks way better here than on facebook...

    ReplyDelete