18.11.09

ISP: A Day in Hortpark

Hi folks! this is my final project for the third semester. So basically the theme was inspired by nature and my idea of this project was inspired by the quote of Pablo Picasso "I paint the object as I think them, not as I see them". So I decided to create a book out of my experience in Hortpark, Singapore, and here it goes...


All of my works inside that book
Scene during the submission

Actually I want to share all each pages inside the book but sorry for not taking too many pictures cos the book itself was taken by NAFA. But anyway, still, thanks God it got into upcoming exhibitions!
Big thanks to God, my parents and my family, all of my friends, and of course my girl friend, Debra Raymond. Thank you for everything. Cheers, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment