7.3.10

Freak'nland

COMING SOON!!
As you guys know, last 5th of march, Tim Burton launched his newest movie that changed the story of a cute little girl into his own style. And DAMMN!! in this movie I felt that he throw all his style that honestly it is the first time he made me really crazy about his work! Sorry for all Tim Burton's fans out there but I just notice how amazing he is recently by watching this movie...hehe I watched it twice yesterday and today, hehe, and now I felt inspired to draw. This is how it turned out from the movie...

I just finished up the sketches though, the complete version will be up soon. I just wanna share because I felt excited with this feeling I got from the movie, honestly ..just wait for the final outcome folks :D cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment