1.3.10

Graffiti workshop at Pertapis Girls' home

Hey folks! so this is a little review on the first day of the workshop, monday 22nd Feb. And, unfortunately I can't join the second day of workshop which is on thursday because I had a make up class (arggghh too bad!) Even though I only came to the first workshop, I had soooo much fun with them all!!

It was held on a centre of girls home.. I didn't know it was a centre, I thought It was some girl school like Tarakanita in Jakarta. Actually this is a place for underaged prison for girls where they are taught lots of things especially discipline. Honestly, knowing that, I felt even more excited to teach them! Okay I will just share more pictures here..

So this is the place
Mr.Kino teaching them how to handle the cans :P

OH and here I felt how "wild" are they that they start to paint
without my guide and made a very messy background..
my group's piece! I know, i know, but I felt that they are
the best than the rest! because they are my students :P
Here is the group members "she" crew
There is a little story of this photo. So they borrowed my 
sketchbook and this girl liked my Chuck drawing
and she put the 3 eyes character on her piece!
How awesome haha!
This is one of my piece teaching them how to sketch on the white board. It spelled Pertapis, I know, I know it didn't turn out that well.. because it was unprepared! You can see the small A between T and P which I almost forgot to write! hahaha! Thanks God I remembered.. or else I wouldn't get the certificate from teaching this, I guess, hahaha! Ok thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment