1.3.10

Graffiti workshop for SMU (Singapore Management University)

Hello folks! This time I want to share one of my small projects that I get from SMU (Singapore Management University, Singapore) to had a graffiti workshop. Again, the project is together with KinoTwo. 

So today's workshop was preparing for these SMU students' project which later to teach graffiti to girls' home called Pertapis. This workshop happened on last Tuesday 22nd and Thursday 25th February. We introduced them to basics of graffiti and history. Its really fun that we all got a chance to do practices on the wall (skatepark, Somerset). At that time there was one student exchange from Korea so I felt really glad for this experience. 

These are some pictures on the day..

When I taught them how to do sketches before hitting the wall

These are the SMU students that gave me this opportunity. thanks guys!!
In the end, I made simple piece to show them some basic examples of graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment