22.3.10

Straits Times interview

Hi folks! Remember about last week I was contributing part of collective exhibition called Nature Art Exhibition? Ok, first of all I want to say thanks to God and to Linus (journalist of Straits Times) for the interview.

So I was interviewed and featured in today's Straits Times. Honestly, I am really shy about seeing my face on the news :P so here is the review...

Monday 22nd March, 2010

Click the image to read the article...
Sorry the image is a bit cropped, scanner problem.
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Wah gw baru liat, nice banget chon! Hebat hebat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job son ! Keep moving. Kita sampai terharu bacanya,...Papa and Mama bangga dan always pray for you. We miss you econ... GBU !! Thanks sdh buat seluruh keluarga Tirasbudi bangga jg Opa di surga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. econ!!
    keren abis!!
    keep rocking dude.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete