4.2.10

(supposedly) Chinese New Year Production :P

on the 3rd of Feb, another chance for us to do some graffiti on Vibrancy day. We supposedly to have Chinese New Year as our theme to celebrate the upcoming event. We did used the color scheme which are mainly red-orange-yellow, but I guess you can see it yourself how the result goes :P hahaha!

SlacSatu - KinoTwo - NEWONE - Stranger


Here I will be showing some of photos during the fun process!

DAY 1
me, blocking all the wall with black paint haha
oo and while painting, some fine arts students came and asked for a print of my shoe, i don't even know what it is for and I also don't know why I gave them that easily (oh no! one my Vans!!!)
black in black...
im finally done!!! that is the end of first day..

DAY 2
hahaha! see how the college give us for freeeee!!!
Stranger and his angry tiger
the one and only!! SlacSatu
Mr.KinoTwo
and............. me

That's all folks!
cheers

Photos taken by me and my girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment